InsaneCraft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MineCraft server, InsaneCraft

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

XxNightAndDayxX's Admin Application

Go down 
AuthorMessage
XxNightAndDayxX

XxNightAndDayxX's Admin Application Empty
PostSubject: XxNightAndDayxX's Admin Application   XxNightAndDayxX's Admin Application EmptySat Jun 18, 2011 3:08 pm

InsaneCraft Mod/WL Mod/Admin Applications

What position are you interested in : Im currently interested in becoming an Admin.

Tell us a little about yourself : My name is Tyler, I live in Canada, Ontario, Born July 19th 1997. I love to play video games and have been looking for a good server since i started playing minecraft, but i think i finally found it.

Why do you want to be a(n) (admin/mod/WL Mod) : I wish to be an Admin because i love this server, its currently the best one ive played on, and i wish to help this awesome community, as it grows and develops.

Tell us about your gaming experience : Well. The first time i ever played a video game was when i was 5 years old, it was a Playstation 1, Gta 1 (Such Great Parents Lol) and i loved playing. Ive been playing video games since that amazing day when i was introduced to them. Now i usually play Dead Space 2 or La Noire on my Ps3, Or Terraria and my Favourite, Minecraft, On the computer. Ive currently been playing minecraft since December, so about 7 months Very Happy.

Do you have any vouches? Link to your vouch thread: https://insanecraft.forumotion.com/t10-nig-s-vouche-thread#13

What is your education level? (grade) : Grade 8, Going in to Grade 9 this september, I currently maintain an A average in school, With math and science being my strongest subjects.

Rate your teamwork ability (1 to 10) : Id have to say about 9 Very Happy

Do you succumb to my divine power : Yes, As long as it does not involve sexual favours. LOL

How many fingers am I holding up : 11, Cause you can do weird things like that.

Do you agree that you will not abuse your power and understand the consequences : I agree that i will not abuse my powers and i understand the consquences if i do.

Do you understand that I may remove you from your position at any point of time : I understand that you will remove me from my position at any given time.

Do you understand that while gaining power, you must still respect your fellow players : I understand that I will still respect my fellow players if i am appointed to a position of power.

Do you understand that I can rule out any action you make : I understand that you can rule out any action i make. Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.whythefuckwouldihaveawebsite.com

XxNightAndDayxX's Admin Application
Page 1 of 1