InsaneCraft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MineCraft server, InsaneCraft

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

CozensReppinItYT's Admin Application.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
CozensReppinItYT

CozensReppinItYT's Admin Application. Empty
PostSubject: CozensReppinItYT's Admin Application.   CozensReppinItYT's Admin Application. EmptyWed Mar 07, 2012 12:02 pm

1) What position are you interested in : Admin

2) Tell us a little about yourself : My name is Archie, Nickname is Cozens, I'm 17 and from England. I have run my own server before, and worked with a lot of the PVP plugins and have a great knowledge of the different hacked clients out there. I have also been Admin/Mod on some other servers that are no longer up. I like to stop people using hacks in general giving other players an unfair advantage. I know the reasons to which players may be banned/jailed/kicked and the reasons no to be, I also prefer getting evidence of the player doing something wrong before I ban them, if I get no evidence, I usually don't ban them until I do. If you need help with plugin suggestions and running the server or with permissions I am suggesting myself to help you with these things. I also have skype, if you are willing to discuss this further with me you may add me: cozens_reppin_it

3) Why do you want to be a(n) (admin/mod/WL Mod) : I like to help keep the server hack proof and helping new players in general.

4) Tell us about your gaming experience : As I said before, I have owned a server before, so I am familiar with most of the pvp plugin's and I have been admin/mod's on a quite a few servers, I have also been playing minecraft since Alpha and have a great knowledge on most of the hacked clients out there, but never use them.

5) Do you have any vouches? Link to your vouch thread: I am quite new to the server, so I haven't really met any of the Admins/Mods and have only seen one Admin online

6) What is your education level? (grade) : As I'm from England, we don't have 'Grades'. So I'll tell you that I'm 17 and have another year till I leave school.

7) Rate your teamwork ability (1 to 10) :8

8 ) Do you succumb to my divine power : yeah, I guess lol

9) How many fingers am I holding up : I can't see you Razz

10) Do you agree that you will not abuse your power and understand the consequences : yes, and I agree to all the rules.

11) Do you understand that I may remove you from your position at any point of time :

12) Do you understand that while gaining power, you must still respect your fellow players :

13) Do you understand that I can rule out any action you make : yes, I understand.
Back to top Go down

CozensReppinItYT's Admin Application.
Page 1 of 1