InsaneCraft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MineCraft server, InsaneCraft

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

My application

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Darknotical

Darknotical

My application Empty
PostSubject: My application   My application EmptyWed Jun 22, 2011 8:34 pm

1) What position are you interested in : Admin

2) Tell us a little about yourself : I am Shane King, I am 20 years old and about to enter comp tech in PA. I am engaged and love minecraft. My love loves minecraft as well XD

3) Why do you want to be a(n) (admin/mod/WL Mod) : I think I could betta the server with the building ideas that I have.

4) Tell us about your gaming experience : You name it, I have been in it. 10 years running as a wc3 clan leader/ Clan of 300 players.

5) Do you have any vouches? Link to your vouch thread: ah dont think so my friend

6) What is your education level? (grade) : College

7) Rate your teamwork ability (1 to 10) :10

8 ) Do you succumb to my divine power : Of course Overlord Parrot

9) How many fingers am I holding up : however many you tell me you are holding up.

10) Do you agree that you will not abuse your power and understand the consequences : Completely agree

11) Do you understand that I may remove you from your position at any point of time : Of course

12) Do you understand that while gaining power, you must still respect your fellow players : Never would think of doing anything other then giving my complete respect

13) Do you understand that I can rule out any action you make : Always Smile
Back to top Go down

My application
Page 1 of 1