InsaneCraft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MineCraft server, InsaneCraft

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

THE BEST APP FOR MOD

Go down 
AuthorMessage
MrTaterbugs

THE BEST APP FOR MOD Empty
PostSubject: THE BEST APP FOR MOD   THE BEST APP FOR MOD EmptySat Jun 18, 2011 3:00 pm

What position are you interested in :Moderator!

Tell us a little about yourself : My name is Alex i live in Minnesota im an awsome person and get bad report cards and have wet farts ALOT!!!!

Why do you want to be a(n) (admin/mod/WL Mod) : because being a mod is cool because ur not an admin but ur a mod and i think i can help make the server better even though its all ready perfect

Tell us about your gaming experience : ive been playing minecraft ever since easter 2011 and like to play fps on my xbox

Do you have any vouches? Link to your vouch thread: no i dont

What is your education level? (grade) :going into 8th grade

Rate your teamwork ability (1 to 10) :9 i love working with other and am usually better with working with other people

Do you succumb to my divine power : yes... dont even know what that means...

How many fingers am I holding up :1,000,000,000,000

Do you agree that you will not abuse your power and understand the consequences :yes

Do you understand that I may remove you from your position at any point of time :hells yeah

Do you understand that while gaining power, you must still respect your fellow players : hells yes i wont be like george

Do you understand that I can rule out any action you make :yes
Back to top Go down

THE BEST APP FOR MOD
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
InsaneCraft :: General :: Apply for Position-
Jump to: