InsaneCraft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MineCraft server, InsaneCraft

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

My application

Go down 
AuthorMessage
RaikiKongame

My application Empty
PostSubject: My application   My application EmptySat Jun 18, 2011 2:57 pm

1) What position are you interested in : Admin/Mod

2) Tell us a little about yourself : I am 13 years-old, but very mature. I am very friendly and always help others, but i know my limits. I know much about Minecraft and play very regularly.

3) Why do you want to be a(n) (admin/mod/WL Mod) :I want to be an admin because: I want to be able to protect the server, I do not like griefers, and I want to help it become a great server for all.

4) Tell us about your gaming experience :I have been playing games since 5(My brothers played games, and soon i followed) I have played games like: Nostale, Maplestory, Counterstrike, and Diablo 2. I am an avid gamer, and never use cheats.

5) Do you have any vouches? Link to your vouch thread: https://insanecraft.forumotion.com/t11-agentpiepro-s-vouche

6) What is your education level? (grade) : Well, I am thirteen, I am in 7th grade.(Almost about to finish). Yet, this does not mean that I cannot provide some knowledge of things.

7) Rate your teamwork ability (1 to 10) :I think my ability would be around 7-7.5, But sometimes, I do work alone when it is necessary.

8 ) Do you succumb to my divine power :sure...

9) How many fingers am I holding up : Show a pic then i'll answer bish Razz

10) Do you agree that you will not abuse your power and understand the consequences : Yes of course

11) Do you understand that I may remove you from your position at any point of time : yup

12) Do you understand that while gaining power, you must still respect your fellow players : yuperunee

13) Do you understand that I can rule out any action you make :yes
Back to top Go down

My application
Page 1 of 1